marți, 16 martie 2010

It scares me to take important decisions..I know I should be taking them and even though I feel that on them depends the happiness of others I'm stuck in this place where I want everything to be the same... I can't help not losing my temper, feeling jealous when I see things that I wish would happen to me as well...It's like I'm just trying and trying but nothing feels right to me. Sometimes I'm happy and sometimes it's not like I don't thank God for everything I have and for what I am, but sometimes I just wanna curl under my bed and stay there. I don't know why I just feel like writing all the sad things...I do have amazing stuff in my life. Like my nephews and nieces, which I love more than everything else.. they are a reason I smile and appreciate life.. I have my mum and my dad, two amazing people, which encourage me to go for everything good I wish in life.. I have my sisters and brothers with whom I have an amazing relationship..I have friends which love me and support me.. I have everything...
But it's just that feeling that I don't do enough for me and my life, for the people I love.
That's it.

0 comentarii:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors